Department Sales Department
Job title Team leader
Reports to Zone Head
Report to the Zone Head of the assigned Zone team
Responsible for implementing and executing sales plans within the designated sub-zone
Responsible for meeting the targeted sales volume and Net Realization
Responsibilities of a Sales Team Leader
- Supporting the Zone Heads in the administrative aspects of sales
- Implementing and executing sales plans within the sub-zone (region) by working closely
- with the Zone Heads
- Assisting the Zone Heads in drafting commercial strategies – Come up with scenarios / pros & Cons / Suggestions etc.
- Administering regional sales by conducting sales, marketing and customer services activities
- Ensuring sales volume and Net Realization meets the target every month
- Visiting the responsible markets (regions) monthly
- Ensuring customers satisfaction at all time and the complaints are handled effectively
- Coordinating with the Logistics department to ensure the efficient delivery process of the cement to the customers
- Managing the sales executive performances
- Managing and allocating the sales executives to the targeted townships by developing a weekly route plan
- Collaborating with the Zone Head for retention and deletion base on customer credit behavior, buying patterns etc
- Monitoring the customer data base and update if needed per annum
- Monitoring the status of draft invoicing of by himself/herself and the sales team members
- Preparing the following reports
- Customer Satisfaction Report
- Clients’ feedback Report
- Competitive Market Analysis Report
- Monthly Report
- Updating Customer database on weekly basis following clients’ visits
- Supporting the Zone Heads in the preparation of the annual budget
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Computer proficiencies: Microsoft
- Experience: 4 years and above
- Language proficiency: English, Burmese (added advantage)
- Behavioral / Managerial competencies:
We are an equal opportunity employer, hence females are encouraged to apply.
- Leading by example / Walk the talk.
- Facilitating teams and teamwork + Managing talent
- Business and Commercial acumen
- Analytical & Computational Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skill
How to Apply
Apply in confidence along with a cover letter (maximum 2-pages) that addresses your interest and suitability for the role in line with the key selection criteria, your CV / resume (maximum 4-pages), copies of testimonials, NIC copy and a recent passport size colour photograph latest by 30th September 2021. Application should be clearly marked with the position applied for.
Send Email to: [email protected]