SHWE TAUNG CEMENT CO,. LTD (STC) is a subsidiary company of SHWE TAUNG GROUP (STG) and leading Myanmar Company. The core activities of the company include quarrying for cement raw materials, production and distribution of cement with “Apache” brand in Myanmar.
STG is one of Myanmar’s largest employers with a workforce of over 7,000 employees, all united by our shared core values of integrity, responsibility and resilience. Sustainability is at the core of our strategy. We actively invest in sustainable initiatives to build communities, enhance human capital, protect the environment, and strengthen corporate governance through our wide-ranging corporate social responsibility programme.
STC is undertaking a brownfield expansion of its cement plant in Pyi Nyaung Village, Thazi Township, Mandalay.
International Finance Corporation (IFC), the arm of the World Bank Group (WBG), is financed this project to promote sustainable private sector investment in developing countries, help reduce poverty, and improve people’s lives.
STC is seeking to strengthen its Environmental, Health, Safety and Social (EHSS) Department
through the recruitment of Environmental Specialist, with special emphasis in the area of Mining
Industry in Sagaing region.
- Report to lT Manager
- Identify scope of services and define and develop solutions for solicitations
- Understand the needs of customers and ask the right questions to suggest and articulate the right solution
- Stay abreast of the technology trends especially in the area of enterprise and consumer mobility to enable her/him to project thought leadership and effective solution development
- Ensure that ERP system is operating smoothly including reports and application
- Develop customized reports in ERP as requirements
- Support lT ln-house services to office users
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in information Technology, MlS, Computer Science or related fields’
- Minimum 4 years of lT experience with a minimum of three years in project management, requirements, or development roles
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
We are an equal opportunity employer, hence females are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced in requirements gathering and documentation, use case development, and solution development.
- Knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning
- Experienced in Odoo ERP system is an advantage.
- Experienced in assessing technical, financial, schedule, or other associated risks with solicitations
- Experienced in clearly defining scope of work and services
- Ability to ask intelligent questions as it pertains to solutions and customer requirements
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal with stress on articulating and writing effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Capable of reprioritizing efforts to meet dynamic workload and schedule shifts
- Proven ability to work under pressure, delivering high quality work consistently against tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to travel project sites if require
- Must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible
- Can communicate English language
How to Apply
Apply in confidence along with CV, copies of testimonials, NIC copy and a recent passport size
colour photograph latest by 15 th September 2017. Application should be clearly marked with the
position applied for.
Send Email to: [email protected]