SHWE TAUNG CEMENT CO,. LTD (STC) is a subsidiary company of SHWE TAUNG GROUP (STG) and leading Myanmar Company. The core activities of the company include quarrying for cement raw materials, production and distribution of cement with “Apache” brand in Myanmar.
STG is one of Myanmar’s largest employers with a workforce of over 7,000 employees, all united by our shared core values of integrity, responsibility and resilience. Sustainability is at the core of our strategy. We actively invest in sustainable initiatives to build communities, enhance human capital, protect the environment, and strengthen corporate governance through our wide-ranging corporate social responsibility programme.
STC is undertaking a brownfield expansion of its cement plant in Pyi Nyaung Village, Thazi Township, Mandalay.
International Finance Corporation (IFC), the arm of the World Bank Group (WBG), is financed this project to promote sustainable private sector investment in developing countries, help reduce poverty, and improve people’s lives.
STC is seeking to strengthen its Environmental, Health, Safety and Social (EHSS) Department through the recruitment of Environmental Specialist, with special emphasis in the area of Mining Industry in Sagaing region.
1. Report to senior IT staff
2. Perform IT checklists, CCTV and Access control systems
3. Configure Router and Switch if necessary
4. Install New PC hardware and standard software, and setup to connect office network
5. Install and configure both Wired and Wireless network
6. Check and maintain Computers, UPS, IP Phone, Servers and Network equipment monthly
7. Monitor and scan to remove Virus thread from PCs and Data Storage Device
8. Manage Active Directory Users, and mail accounts
9. Define Department File Sharing and User Permission Assign
10. Monitor and check Internet Connection to control internet bandwidth
11. Support IT In-house services to office users.
1. Any Graduated with related IT/Network Diploma (or) professional certificate. Prefer MCSA or CCNA certified
2. Minimum one year experience in an IT role with hands-on troubleshooting experience.
3. Experience in networking technologies and network firewalls and network security system is advance.
4. Able to travel project sites if require.
5. Must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible
6. Can communicate English language.We are an equal opportunity employer, hence females are encouraged to apply.
Apply in confidence along with CV, copies of testimonials, NIC copy and a recent passport size colour photograph. Application should be clearly marked with the position applied for.Send Email to: [email protected]